Modernization Projects at CCH
Currently working on providing online subscriptions to digital content to be made available to student through CCH library
Mental health issues and their treatment are often neglected in Pakistani culture and specially military culture. CCH administration has identified to AANA the urgent need for a full or part-time School Psychologist.
Through a generous donation from Dr Shaukat Ashai 12th entry AANA was able to provide funding for first year of School Psychologist. Dr. Ashai had pledge to cover the cost of the School Psychologist for 3 years.
CCH has hired Dr. Nabila Raheem Clinical Psychologist / Counselor & HypnoTherapist (Certified)on a full-time basis with support from AANA and Dr. Ashai.
Abdalian Scholarship Program
The Abdalian Scholarship Program provides need-based scholarships for students from under-privileged backgrounds to study at CCH. In future AANA may consider merit-based scholarships as well.
Requirements for Need-Based Scholarship
- Must be a currently enrolled student at CCH
- Must have a C or better grade average
The following process is a draft and is being finalized by AANA with input from CCH administration
- AANA informs CCH admin how many cadets we can support for the coming school year by Nov 1 (2 months before start of academic year on January 1)
- CCH defines and manages a Scholarship Process for determining scholarship recipients. Scholarships are awarded from funds received from AANA and other organizations. The CCH Scholarship Process is described transparently on CCH web site
- CCH admin informs AANA as to which Cadets were selected for AANA-funded scholarship for the following year by Dec 1
- AANA send funds to CCH bursar directly for the scholarship recipients by Dec 15
- AANA follows up periodically with the Scholarship recipients to validate that their needs are being met as expected
Abdalian Mentorship Program
The Abdalian Mentorship Program provides academic and career mentorship to student currently enrolled at CCH. In future AANA we extend the program to provide networking and mentorship to Abdalians after they graduate from CCH.
- Must be a currently enrolled student at CCH in grade 10-12
- AANA provides a list of available mentors in various professions to CCH administration
- CCH administration identify promising students that seek mentorship and assign them to an available mentor in apprpriate profession. AANA suggests that Students with better grades or with AANA scholarships be prioritized
- Once a mentor has been assigned the student and mentor choose their preferred means of communication and mentoring details
- AANA staff and CCH admin monitor each montor relationship on an on-going basis